Full-stack Developer (Node, React, GraphQL)
Hello Good People!
PT Majapahit Teknologi Nusantara is looking for a Full-Stack Developer (Node.js, React, GraphQL), on-site full-time in Buaran, Jakarta Timur.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- 1-year experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Strong knowledge of Node.js (Express or Fastify), GraphQL, and Postgres.
- Strong knowledge of React Native or ReactJS.
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platforms.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Proficiency in code versioning tools such as Git.
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and love solving problems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
For more information about our company, please visit our website at https://majapahit.id
If you have any questions about this job, kindly send me a message at +62 81317971559 (Wiwit Priyadi).
Tugas dan Tanggung Jawab
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient Node Js modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
Persyaratan Umum dan Kualifikasi
- At least 2 years of experience as a PHP Programmer or Node Js.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns and object oriented PHP programming.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.